Jan 14, 2013

A Casual Roadmap

So I'm in the process of writing two future posts, and Blogger is giving me fits for what should be routine actions. I'm getting them worked out, but in the meantime, I thought I'd tell you about my plans for upcoming posts.


  • The Casual Raider: Gearing. How do you get geared enough to go into the LFR? I'll look at a couple of strategies, including how to get there without setting foot in a heroic instance.
  • Game within the Game. There's an emphasis on raiding in the game, but there's plenty to do that goes nowhere near a raid boss. We'll do an overview, with pointers on how to get started in one or more.
  • Casually Rich. Stuff costs. Good stuff costs lots. How do you get gold without making the auction house the focus of your game?
  • Dressed to Kill. Transmog can make those mismatched greens and blues look like a million gold. There are tons of transmog sites to help you plan and then acquire pieces to complete your look.

No comments:

Post a Comment